Fishes for a 30g tank

I have another question aswell. I would like to put my lights to work, and I was thinking... how should I program them? I usually arrive hom at 18:00/19:00, so I was thinking in this schedule:
(The first and second porcentages are blue lights and the third one is the white light)
02:01-16:00 10% 10% 0%
16:01-17:00 50% 50% 0%
17:01-19:00 75% 75% 40%
19:01-22:00 100% 100% 50%
22:01-24:00 75% 75% 40%
24:01-02:00 50% 50% 20%
No reason to have 24 hr lights and good reasons not to (algae!). I run my lights from 13:30 to 23:00, with whites being on from 15:45 to 20:30.
 
No reason to have 24 hr lights and good reasons not to (algae!). I run my lights from 13:30 to 23:00, with whites being on from 15:45 to 20:30.
Oh! I tought it could work as moon light.
So what do you think about this?
02:01-16:00 0% 0% 0%
16:01-17:00 50% 50% 0%
17:01-19:00 75% 75% 0%
19:01-22:00 100% 100% 50%
22:01-24:00 75% 75% 40%
24:01-02:00 50% 50% 0%
 
Maybe. They have little mouths and may eat tiny shrimp but are the least risky of the hawks due to their mouth shape.
Alright! thank you so much!
 
Oh! I tought it could work as moon light.
So what do you think about this?
02:01-16:00 0% 0% 0%
16:01-17:00 50% 50% 0%
17:01-19:00 75% 75% 0%
19:01-22:00 100% 100% 50%
22:01-24:00 75% 75% 40%
24:01-02:00 50% 50% 0%
The ratios look good. Depending on your lights and their strength you might not want to go up to 100% though.
 
The ratios look good. Depending on your lights and their strength you might not want to go up to 100% though.
Coral LED ICA (LED021) 50x12x2,3cm LEDS 19x3w 2050lm . These are my lights, I dont know if this is too much strenght or not, what do you think? Im planning on adding softies and some lps
 
Coral LED ICA (LED021) 50x12x2,3cm LEDS 19x3w 2050lm . These are my lights, I dont know if this is too much strenght or not, what do you think? Im planning on adding softies and some lps
I’m not familiar with those. Maybe someone else is. Just watch for excessive algae and turn them down if needed.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new