OP
fishface NJ

fishface NJ

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well this day hasn't begun too well. Now to add to it I just got an email from TSM that the Radiant, and Vermiculate Leopard Wrasses that I ordered on April 8th are no longer eating. Told me to pick something else or cancel the order.

They were suppose to have shipped the Wrasses on May 2nd. I had added a purple Firefish to my order that was still in QT until May 17(tomorrow). TSM asked if I wanted to wait on shipping the Wrasses until the Firefish was done with QT and I agreed. Thank goodness I did wait. I don't want TSM sending me Wrasses that have stopped eating so I emailed them to cancel the order. I have been waiting to get these 2 Wrasses for over 2 years and I was so excited this morning looking at my DSB that the Wrasses would be here on Thursday

Last edited:
OP
OP
fishface NJ

fishface NJ

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is so odd- did they give an explanation for it?
"Diana,

Unfortunately both wrasse we have for you have stopped eating. We do not have replacements that we can ship out to you at this time. We can either refund you for your entire order or you can request replacements with available items on our website.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
TSM Aquatics"

What I don't understand is if they are not eating and therefore won't ship them, then why are they for sale again?

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
"Diana,

Unfortunately both wrasse we have for you have stopped eating. We do not have replacements that we can ship out to you at this time. We can either refund you for your entire order or you can request replacements with available items on our website.

TSM Aquatics"

What I don't understand is if they are not eating and therefore won't ship them, then why are they for sale again?
Is the price higher?

This has happened to me before. Not going through it again.

Cancel order.. Price increase on said oos out of stock item.

HudsonReefer2.0

Algae Happens
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
"Diana,

TSM Aquatics"

Did u ask them about this? I always had good communication w them as well as healthy fish

OP
OP
fishface NJ

fishface NJ

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is the price higher?

This has happened to me before. Not going through it again.

Cancel order.. Price increase on said oos out of stock item.

Let me check....

edit: no it's list at the same price

tsm.jpg

OP
OP
fishface NJ

fishface NJ

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did u ask them about this? I always had good communication w them as well as healthy fish

No...Just the email they sent to me this morning.

Edit: I just sent them an email asking: You canceled my order because the two wrasse stopped eating, why are they listed for sale in your "Available Now" tab

Last edited:
OP
OP
fishface NJ

fishface NJ

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So here is @TSA Corals response to why my fish are now listed.

He says the Available Now fish are eating while listed….those two wrasse where placed in that tab after I said I only wanted those wrasse and the order was canceled due to they are not eating

Edit to remove my name from email
7C3B5130-6034-4983-A3AD-DD9A42A366D6.jpeg

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
hi, have heard it take a day or two,after order canceled auto goes back to for sale, then is removed manually ?
just what i have heard... ;) :)

OP
OP
fishface NJ

fishface NJ

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I took some of the refunded money from the TSM order and bought more of the KP Aquatic rock that is shipped in water last Thursday. I should be getting a confirm for delivery/shipping soon. Figuar better to have more rocks in my sump. I have 5 MarinePure bricks in my sump that are crumbling and making a mess. I'd like to get them out

OP
OP
fishface NJ

fishface NJ

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just finished rinsing the KP rocks that got delivered this morning. I had the salinity at 1.035 and a powerhead in an empty IO bucket. No sign of life came out when I dipped the first rock. Took out the rock and placed it back into the delivery bag/box. I upped the salinity to 1.040 and then dipped the rock again. Bam! A whole lot of life came out of the first rock. 4 pistol shrimps, harlequin starfishes, worms and 3 tiny clear crabs.

So is this a fireworm?

F5972FE7-BE81-42D1-9E06-7FDE299046C0.jpeg

NowGlazeIT

Happy to help, Ask away.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just finished rinsing the KP rocks that got delivered this morning. I had the salinity at 1.035 and a powerhead in an empty IO bucket. No sign of life came out when I dipped the first rock. Took out the rock and placed it back into the delivery bag/box. I upped the salinity to 1.040 and then dipped the rock again. Bam! A whole lot of life came out of the first rock. 4 pistol shrimps, harlequin starfishes, worms and 3 tiny clear crabs.

So is this a fireworm?

F5972FE7-BE81-42D1-9E06-7FDE299046C0.jpeg
Mind blown to see this. A legitimate fireworm at a hobbyist’s home. Been years I tell ya!

OP
OP
fishface NJ

fishface NJ

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I can tell you I am happy I ran a dip bucket with high salinity before placing the KP rocks into QT. I had gotten a shipment back in Jan 2021 and didn't do the high salinity...just QT it.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 66 85.7%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 6.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.9%
Back