FishFace NJ build

Thank you for the info on the gobies. Much appreciated. I was just looking at prices on Dr Reef. Diamond are $130. Guess it will be the next fish.
 
20260921_205427.jpg

wish you were closer... 🤔 🙂
 
Good morning Diana, I’m not knowledgeable on your full livestock list so this might not pertain to your situation. I never have to clean my sand as it always looks clean thanks to my
nassarius snails, cerith snails, 3 conches and my sand sifting gobies and current up high. I previously had a diamond goby and now these two twinspot gobies since I upgraded this year.
Kevin, do the twinspot gobies bury stuff as much as the diamond? Had to rehome my diamond. The thing was a bulldozer and buried everything!
 
Thank you for the info on the gobies. Much appreciated. I was just looking at prices on Dr Reef. Diamond are $130. Guess it will be the next fish.
They're like $30-$40 at Petco a lot of the time.
 
Kevin, do the twinspot gobies bury stuff as much as the diamond? Had to rehome my diamond. The thing was a bulldozer and buried everything!
They stay on the sand bed primarily but they do bury sand bed corals.
 
Kevin, do the twinspot gobies bury stuff as much as the diamond? Had to rehome my diamond. The thing was a bulldozer and buried everything!
Tim summed it up well ^. No sand clouds.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new