FishFace NJ build

Hi @kevgib67! I'm off to the hospital for two test.
Did you make you appt date with the Dr?
 
Hi @kevgib67! I'm off to the hospital for two test.
Did you make you appt date with the Dr?
I hope you get great results Diana! Ya but it’s not until Friday. I’ve been avoiding it but I’m going to call to make an appointment with doctor at the transplant institute in Cleveland to get a new set of eyes on me. I’m sure she’ll want to see me when she learns what is going on.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new