FishFace NJ build

Hi @kevgib67! I'm off to the hospital for two test.
Did you make you appt date with the Dr?
 
Hi @kevgib67! I'm off to the hospital for two test.
Did you make you appt date with the Dr?
I hope you get great results Diana! Ya but it’s not until Friday. I’ve been avoiding it but I’m going to call to make an appointment with doctor at the transplant institute in Cleveland to get a new set of eyes on me. I’m sure she’ll want to see me when she learns what is going on.
 
Colonoscopy(they did a biopsy), then bone density followed by mammogram. Now to wait on test results. I'll get that next week.
 
Colonoscopy(they did a biopsy), then bone density followed by mammogram. Now to wait on test results. I'll get that next week.
I bet you’re glad to have it over with! I just had it done in August ( not the mammogram) and have been getting them done since I was 11 yo when I was diagnosed with Crohn’s.
 
With the colonoscopy...it's so much better now. This was the first time I got to take 24 pills instead of the awful gallon of fluid (trilyte prep). They didn't prescribe the tablets at first. When I found out that it wasn't Sutabs I got on the phone. They gave my husband Sutabs for his procedure. With me the nurse said it's $100 for Subtabs and your insurance doesn't cover it. I replied that if my husband had no problem paying $100 for the prescription, I am sure I'm not suffering drinking Trilyte prep. 😊

I am a nervous Nellie. I am okay with not knowing. As soon as the dr gave me a script for the procedures, I went into a panic. I will be in a panic until I get my results. I haven't eaten well in two weeks. Very nervous stomach
 
Last edited:
I bet you’re glad to have it over with! I just had it done in August ( not the mammogram) and have been getting them done since I was 11 yo when I was diagnosed with Crohn’s.
Wow! I feel so bad for your suffering. You were so young too.
 
At least the mammograms started much later!
FUNGI... 😉 😀
20260925_133508.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new