FishFace NJ build

Happy birthday mom!
Happy Birthday Rainbow GIF by Justin
thank you.
 
I found the Radiant Wrasse dead this morning. It has that red mark that the Yellow Wrasse had. The other Wrasses, Gobies and Regal Angel are eating, swimming normally and keep their mouths closed while swimming. There are no marks that I can see on their bodies.



IMG_1972.jpeg
 
I found the Radiant Wrasse dead this morning. It has that red mark that the Yellow Wrasse had. The other Wrasses, Gobies and Regal Angel are eating, swimming normally and keep their mouths closed while swimming. There are no marks that I can see on their bodies.



IMG_1972.jpeg
I’m so sorry Diana, they are beautiful fish.😢
 
I found the Radiant Wrasse dead this morning. It has that red mark that the Yellow Wrasse had. The other Wrasses, Gobies and Regal Angel are eating, swimming normally and keep their mouths closed while swimming. There are no marks that I can see on their bodies.



IMG_1972.jpeg
Sorry Diana 🥺
 
Birthday Cake Eating GIF
Sorry for your loss it sucks when fish die.
And happy birthday to your mum. Plenty of cake yum yum
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new