OP
Fishfinder

Fishfinder

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Every picture you’ve posted is amazing! Would you mind sharing what lights you are using and anything you are using to feed the corals/tank?

thank you for the compliment! I use reef breeders and T5 for lighting, about 13 hour photoperiod.

I just feed @ReefFrenzy and occasionally reef roids. But feeding the fish is it, on a normal basis

OP
OP
Fishfinder

Fishfinder

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t post actinic pics often but the WWC snowdrop makes me break the rules

849AB005-C052-40B1-AA69-3756F28D2F7C.jpeg

Graffiti Spot

Cat and coral maker
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just looks brighter than most peoples blue pics I think it what he was going for.
Nothing wrong with that I think it looks great. Honestly I can barely see some peoples corals in their pictures, a lot seem all black with some coralites hidden in the deep dark cave looking image and it leaves me wondering what type and color it might actually be. Or in all their images the corals have the same orange color which I find really wierd even with a filter.
What kind of stag is in the bottom corner?

OP
OP
Fishfinder

Fishfinder

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just looks brighter than most peoples blue pics I think it what he was going for.
Nothing wrong with that I think it looks great. Honestly I can barely see some peoples corals in their pictures, a lot seem all black with some coralites hidden in the deep dark cave looking image and it leaves me wondering what type and color it might actually be. Or in all their images the corals have the same orange color which I find really wierd even with a filter.
What kind of stag is in the bottom corner?

I couldn’t tell you the species. It’s just a really nice blue/teal stag

959EF682-1C93-4668-8009-4BFA1BF29A26.jpeg

Back