Fishlee's 90G Kessil Mixed Reef

Untitled by x_alvis, on Flickr

redid my lights with california reefs le russo premium kessil mounts with that in-n-out palm tree look

also picked up a flipper magnet cleaner over black friday and it is awesome ! my glass has never been cleaner

Untitled by x_alvis, on Flickr
 
Last edited:
I might need to start a new thread now that I've switched over to rations :)
 
87ca8fb9a4d30cc7bf2f0d86e2e5ce12.jpg
28ab075edc718eb4f5fd04dbb4b579ac.jpg




Top down view
 
Looking great. How do you like the radions and what made you switch? Also are you still using that waveline return pump? How is it?
 
Looking great. How do you like the radions and what made you switch? Also are you still using that waveline return pump? How is it?

more light output and better color control they are way brighter, I actually switched to the ecotech vectra m1 however the waveline was doing great I just needed to clean it
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new