Fishroom Reality Check

So weird...
4DD5C99B-B198-4328-8A94-18A5F423E6CF.jpeg
FD49865E-E788-4A2C-895B-734C46F80B46.jpeg
 
So did you see I was going to build the standpipe you made but removing the durso quieted the overflow a ton? But now I am remembering a hole at the bottom is way easier to block and could cause a catastrophe. today I am gonna fix it.
 
That ia crazy. So by 10 gallon youmean QT or is in a part of the system.
My CUC QT. Graduate October 2nd. I have a tiger pistol shrimp in there too- he comes out after a molt but he hasn’t shed yet. Been 5 weeks. I think he might have done it whe I was on vacation, then ate the shell (do they do that). I’m thinking of poking it with a stick and dosing iodine to spur it on, lol (jk, not really)
 
My CUC QT. Graduate October 2nd. I have a tiger pistol shrimp in there too- he comes out after a molt but he hasn’t shed yet. Been 5 weeks. I think he might have done it whe I was on vacation, then ate the shell (do they do that). I’m thinking of poking it with a stick and dosing iodine to spur it on, lol (jk, not really)
A water change with a touch more alk and ca usually causes my molters to molt.
Even if they consume part of the molt I usually find some thing left over. Which reminds me. My CBS has gone missing. Not a sign.
 
A water change with a touch more alk and ca usually causes my molters to molt.
Even if they consume part of the molt I usually find some thing left over. Which reminds me. My CBS has gone missing. Not a sign.
YEAh- I did a 50% WC yesterday with a 2 degree temp differential thinking that might spur him on. No dice though. So it’s been in same water with no WC for a month. But there’s only him, 3 tiger conchs and a emerald crab in there- not sure the alk or ca has dropped any from before vacation. I only test my coral qt for that at the moment
 
Can you guys tell me if you see the vid? And what browser? I’m posting from the mobile site and I can’t actually see it
 
It is not on my iPad. :(
Yeah, this mobile version on iOS sucks. I’m so disappointed Tapatalk just got yanked with like a days notice. Particularly when there’s seems to be plenty of Facebook login integration in the mobile cersion

Anywho- I’ll post a YouTube link
 
That is what I do.
I used to, then got told that the mobile version would be a better, easier experience, so I’ve been trying it. This is like the 3rd video I’ve tried direct uploading, only lik a third of people can view them.

Anywotsits:

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new