Fishtank load ???

  • Thread starter Thread starter ahayes13
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
ok cool brb thou gotta run to get some mcflurrys i think the fiance is prego so shes having weird cravings LOL
 
ok here are a few pics...
DSC01888.jpg


DSC01889.jpg




DSC01885.jpg
 
You could mod for filter sock but I'm sure someone has a good idea for you one thing you don't wont to do in this hobby is take all advice given. Get a few opinions and then make your own decision. Even if I do know everything :)
 
yeah i know. everyone seems to have their opinions on what is right. its hard to know exactly what to do and what is the best way. lol.
 
well i thought about leaving the bio balls setup and adding a separate fuge for the water to run through with whatever rock and algae with light before it enters back in the tank. but i dunno.
 
I vote filter sock mod it would keep the waterfall noise to a minimum and not to hard to do but I would like to know what others think I could be wrong there is a first time for everything :hammer:
 
i vote turn throw a filter sock BUT also throw in live rock rubble
 
this has turned in to a bioball question and should probably be in another forum... :)
 
lol point blank what ever u do you should NOT use them in a saltwater tank, nothing but nitrate traps get them out ASAP
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new