Fisrt Sexy Corals Purchase

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bryon
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bryon

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 14, 2012
Messages
308
Reaction score
11
Location
Erie, PA
I made my first purschase from Sexy Corals and it wasn't even coral. I got a pair of beautiful flame wrasse and couldn't be happier. I've wanted these guys for along time and finally had the chance to get some. They came very quickly, well packed, healthy and hungry. They're so brightly colored and look amazing. Thanks Sexy Corals. Another happy customer. Maybe one day I'll have a chance to try the corals!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new