Fixed my Apex Trident, moved to a much better 3D printed design. Love this! (PICS)

2Wheelsonly

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Trident has been giving me "No Water Sample" errors, and I hated taking it apart in the past. It's long out of warranty so I decided to try this thingiverse design and man oh man is it so much better than the original. Easy to service and clean out all the lines that prevent the water sample from priming. I looks way better IMO...I always hated that garbage design on this thing with that stupid drawer and plate that kept falling off. This will also make installing the DIY kit super easy, either way it's been offline for 8 months due to issues and it's nice to finally have it back working again.

SUa8AvO.jpg

Alnv5Nv.jpg

ZDLUfqr.jpg

uxk3OJv.jpg

OP
OP
2Wheelsonly

2Wheelsonly

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love it with the apex colors.
Mine is black and white. I need to snag some different filament lol
20231120_115236.jpg

I just happened to have a lot of these colors because I fairly recently built a 3D print/hobby painting workshop in a guest house that was not being used that uses these colors and I printed a ton of paint racks and pegboard holders. That orange/grey color scheme is my favorite. The white/black looks cool though!

Reef_Freak720

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just happened to have a lot of these colors because I fairly recently built a 3D print/hobby painting workshop in a guest house that was not being used that uses these colors and I printed a ton of paint racks and pegboard holders. That orange/grey color scheme is my favorite. The white/black looks cool though!
I was lucky the person who sold me the trident had it and hadn't set it up. I'd mentioned that I wanted to do it and saved me the filament. But I do want it to match the apex because I'm going to be getting an adaptive reef board soon

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 59 73.8%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 10 12.5%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 7.5%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back