Fixing Bottom Leak in 150 gallon

  • Thread starter Thread starter ViperReef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ViperReef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Location
Batavia, IL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I did not see one movie on how to fix a leak. Have done it many times so im going to be posting one here. New to this forum so figured id contribute a little video series on sealing a bottom panel on a Big tank. Any comments or suggestions are welcome good or bad. Would like to show how I do it and see if others do the same thing. So I am gonna start by posting a video of the leak and what it looks like and once I get more video ill edit and post it as I go.

so will start with pt1 The Leak

[video=youtube_share;Vc6kVax_uEA]http://youtu.be/Vc6kVax_uEA[/video]
 
Last edited:
Combined the first vid with a few more we got her all resealed. Next just add water

[video=youtube_share;p9YHjSuVqgM]http://youtu.be/p9YHjSuVqgM[/video]
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new