Fixing this 180 gallon mess

Dcprice31

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 8, 2020
Messages
20
Reaction score
3
Location
Sacramento
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey yall. Just got my hands on my bosses 180 gallon tank in his custom car stereo showroom. Looks like it hasn't been touched in about a year. Just finished getting it stripped and created a new aquascape and currently adding water. I'll keep posting progress as I go.
20201229_164159.jpg
20201229_164221.jpg
20201229_164225.jpg
20201229_164229.jpg
20201229_164233.jpg
20201229_164507.jpg
20201229_164549.jpg
20201230_125645.jpg
20201230_134924.jpg
20210128_150601.jpg
20210128_150611.jpg
20210128_150617.jpg
20210204_115128.jpg
20210204_132018.jpg
20210204_133526.jpg
20210204_163624.jpg
20210211_160532.jpg
20210211_160517.jpg
20210211_160524.jpg
20210211_160549.jpg
 
Any suggestions on how I should start the cycle process on this bad boy. And live stock suggestions????
 
Any suggestions on how I should start the cycle process on this bad boy. And live stock suggestions????
You have a lot of options for a "fishless" starter cycle. Over the years I have used them all, most of them work, I would go with Brightwell Aquatics Microbacter Dry Rock Bacteria Starter Kit. They have better (clear) instructions.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new