Flame angels with Venustus Angels?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kmsutows
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kmsutows

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 26, 2016
Messages
845
Reaction score
866
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone keep these two together? Also... is there any way to have a harem of flames and a pair of Venustus Angels or if that just asking for trouble? 150 gal tank
 
Get the venusta angels in first and let them settle, as they are more docile than flames.
 
I will likely either do a harem of flames or a pair of each. Do you see one option as better than the other providing the venustas go in first? Are there many examples of harem in 150gals? I can't seem to find any
 
I will likely either do a harem of flames or a pair of each. Do you see one option as better than the other providing the venustas go in first? Are there many examples of harem in 150gals? I can't seem to find any
I think a harem of flames is better than a pr, because it provides more targets for the male.
 
I never new a harem could work until recently so not that I intend to but could a trio of each actually thrive in a 150 gal?
 
It's possible, just be vigilant to make sure aggression doesn't get out of hand.UOTE="Kmsutows, post: 3935990, member: 73805"]I never new a harem could work until recently so not that I intend to but could a trio of each actually thrive in a 150 gal?[/QUOTE]
It
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new