Flame Hawkfish - needs a home

  • Thread starter Thread starter nud476
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

nud476

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 13, 2023
Messages
5
Reaction score
17
Location
US
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
Anybody in the Huntsville area looking for a Flame Hawkfish, I had to remove mine (he is living in the sump) because he attacked my new fish. Really cool fish...I wish I could keep him, but I feel bad keeping him in the sump so, now he needs a good home.

If you have a cool frag you wanted to trade (I have Zoas and a clove already), that would be awesome, but I really just need to find him a new safe place to live.

Thanks,
Sean
 
I'm in bham but I can come get him if you don't have any traction by the weekend. Make sure to post on the Hunsville FB page though and you can probably get someone to take him quicker.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new