Flameback Angel and Multicolor same poop

jaganshi066

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Both my flameback and multicolor angel have long (maybe stringy not sure) poop. I have some pictures and a video but I’m not sure what to do. My flameback has been in quarantine due to being the most aggressive fosh ever but my multicolor in my main tank has the same kind of long/stringy poop. Is it something I have to worry about like a worm or internal parasite? They are both so active and eat better than all my fish but this long poop is a consistent thing for them everyday. Is this an angel thing, sorry for the dumb question.

925D2DAF-2DC3-4737-B52D-B81D89DBBA24.jpeg 91043941-0B02-4FB7-A15B-3B7C668D98C3.jpeg

OP
OP
J

jaganshi066

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks pretty normal to me. Stringy that you should worry about is usually white or clear in color.
Thank you so much, I was really worried but at the same time I was so confused because they are so active and healthy. I’m just happy it’s nothing cause I know sometimes angels can be sensitive

00W

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think 23 out of 24 hours a day my coral beauty looks the same. In fact I throw a party if I look in there and he's not trailing poop.
Just an angel thing. I try to feed him as much green as I can.

OP
OP
J

jaganshi066

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think 23 out of 24 hours a day my coral beauty looks the same. In fact I throw a party if I look in there and he's not trailing poop.
Just an angel thing. I try to feed him as much green as I can.
I was just worried cause I was randomly reading threads here and started diagnosing everything. You know like how some people do with themselves haha

OP
OP
J

jaganshi066

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe this is a sign that they’re a match made in Heaven? :)

Otherwise looks normal. If they’re eating plant matter, which can be hard to digest, might come out this way.
They eat the seaweed pellets and ocean nutrition reef prime flakes, other than the usual mysis. Thank you for all the help I really appreciate the replies

Back