Flamethrower chalice frags for trade

  • Thread starter Thread starter rozy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I only have a few chalices at the moment, and im sure you prob have them, but figured id throw than out there lol! Lmk if you would be interested in other coral..

Colonies of Jason Fox True Robokaki
WWC Toxic Pie frag
WWC sweet watermelon frags (cant remember name)
WWC Sunburst (? Name) Chalice



Coral's sensei!
 
Looked like month ago should be called chameleon
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 516
I've got ponape birdsnest, UC new release cherry blaster chalice, pink skin dragon chalice, snake skin bubble coral, JF mycedium (it's a chalice species that starts with a M)..... What else are you interested in?
 
Interested in some yuma?
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1406770021631.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1406770021631.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 335

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new