Trade chalice

  • Thread starter Thread starter JHSteepat
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JHSteepat

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 2, 2023
Messages
337
Reaction score
211
Location
Pittsburgh
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have too-healthy 10” or so chalice, green with yellow eyes (space invader?), that is taking up too much real estate in my tank. I am in Pittsburgh. Willing to trade for frags, looking for millepora (pink, red, redpurple), nephthea (pink koji preferred), and a stylo that is not purple or green.

Anyone?
 
Pocture
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 37
I have too-healthy 10” or so chalice, green with yellow eyes (space invader?), that is taking up too much real estate in my tank. I am in Pittsburgh. Willing to trade for frags, looking for millepora (pink, red, redpurple), nephthea (pink koji preferred), and a stylo that is not purple or green.

Anyone?
Just throwing out an alternative idea. When mine was in my 32g I just fragged it down to the size I wanted and took the frags that I didn’t want to my lfs for store credit. It was in my 32 gallon for a few years and is now in my new tank I upgraded to earlier this year.
 
I was thinking of that.
They are one of the easier corals to frag use a dremel with a diamond blade. I wait a day to glue it to because it slimes up initially.
 
If you are close to me you can bring it to my house and use one of my coral saw to cut it. I am in Lincoln Place section of the city.
 
If you are close to me you can bring it to my house and use one of my coral saw to cut it. I am in Lincoln Place section of the city.
Sq.Hill. Easy. I can’t for a couple of weeks but I’ll be in touch. I also have no idea what to do with the frags.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new