Flamethrower chalice frags for trade

  • Thread starter Thread starter rozy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
image.jpg
 
Trying to get one of this awesome chalices .
 
8-10-14 109.jpg
And I think it has a baby under it in the goo stage also.
 
I have a goody goody gum drop chalice also but i just fraged it a couple days ago.
8-10-14 111.jpg
This is before I fragged it.
 
I've had an enormous amount of individuals asking how this coral compares to the bpc flamethrower., here is an iPhone pic of a frag. You tell me.....
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 336
Then again this is another frag and it's totally different.....
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 298
I am willing to trade you just let me know.
 
Hi, how much are you selling the flamethrower chalice?
 
how much are you selling the frags for very interested!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new