Flamethrower is HUNGRY!!!!!!!

toyencounters

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 19, 2011
Messages
378
Reaction score
2
Location
Santa Clarita
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is my Flamethrower looking for a Big Mac!!
Picture 205.jpg
 
Nice.. I love watching my chalices feed, though I havnt got one of those yet! What you feeding that bad boy?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new