Flaming Red Angel

Gettie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My angel stopped eating and members told me to use garlic on food and angel starting eating, now stopped eating again rather I have soaked my food in garlic or not, just wants to pick back glass of aquarium that has algae on it, can it survive with just eating the algae. Need help with this matter, it has been doing this for about 8 days, but is swimming fine .

James M

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What have you tried feeding ?

jda

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
More variety. Some fish will gravitate towards some things over others. Mysis and brine shrimp are from freshwater lakes and clams are not typical diet for Flame Anglefish. What I am trying to say is that all of that might look foreign to it.

Get some meaty fare like rods, marine cuisine, etc. Flakes might work - I have fish that eat flakes before anything else. Pellets maybe too.

The garlic will soak into flake and pellets much better than frozen food.

OP
OP
Gettie

Gettie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
More variety. Some fish will gravitate towards some things over others. Mysis and brine shrimp are from freshwater lakes and clams are not typical diet for Flame Anglefish. What I am trying to say is that all of that might look foreign to it.

Get some meaty fare like rods, marine cuisine, etc. Flakes might work - I have fish that eat flakes before anything else. Pellets maybe too.

The garlic will soak into flake and pellets much better than frozen food.
Thanks willing to try anything Thanks again

Freshwater filter only or is it? Have you ever used an HOB filter on a saltwater tank?

• I currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank.

Votes: 50 25.0%
  • I don’t currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 51 25.5%
  • I have used a HOB on fish only or quarantine tanks, but not on the display tank.

Votes: 47 23.5%
  • I have never used a HOB on a saltwater tank.

Votes: 48 24.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.0%
Back