Flame angel

Gettie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am feeding variety of frozen food but Flame Angel still goes to back glass of aquarium to pick on the algae, can this sub stain the Flame Algae. Flame Angel looks normal size swimming around normally.

HudsonReefer2.0

Algae Happens
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just vary the diet. Some good foods out there. I use nyos goji and their algae and tdo chromo boost. Omega flakes nori strips and mysis both hikari and pe energetically. My wild yellow belly regal has been conditioned to eat all the above.

exnisstech

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does it not eat at all or is picking at the back glass in addition to eating the frozen? Mine pics at the rocks all day but also eats frozen and pellets tho pellets are for treats vs being a staple food. It also picks at nori when I put it in. I feed several times a day so it isn't tempted to nip at the fleshy LPS in the tank.

OP
OP
Gettie

Gettie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just vary the diet. Some good foods out there. I use nyos goji and their algae and tdo chromo boost. Omega flakes nori strips and mysis both hikari and pe energetically. My wild yellow belly regal has been conditioned to eat all the above.
ok thanks willing to try anything at this point. thanks again

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 14 8.0%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 31 17.6%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 118 67.0%
  • Neither.

Votes: 7 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.4%
Back