Flasher Wrasse in a 36" poll

  • Thread starter Thread starter mr11
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Flasher Wrasse (Carpenter, Linespot, Blue, Yellow fin, McCoskers etc) in a 36 inch tank?

  • Yes

    Votes: 11 100.0%
  • No

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pick a different kind of Wrasse

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Wrasse, tank is too small

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    11

mr11

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 21, 2015
Messages
300
Reaction score
113
Location
Washington DC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,

I'm trying to settle on a wrasse for my 50 gallon 3 foot tank. I've heard a number of different tank size requirements and every source says something different. I've seen minimum tank sizes of 20 gallon to 75 gallon for these fish.

If you think another type of wrasse would be better suited feel free to make suggestions!
 
I think it's fine.
 
3 feet is the minimum I always advocate; tank volume is less important.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new