flat worm exit

  • Thread starter Thread starter RWinfrey
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

RWinfrey

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 8, 2010
Messages
746
Reaction score
483
Location
Ct
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I havent been to the school in a couple of weeks due ro snow and work. In those weeks there seems to have been a flat worm outbreak so if anyone has flat worm exit i am in need of it ........i will be ordering some today so i can replace what i borrow... thanks
 
Idk your area but I have "flatworm solution" I got from APC. It worked well for me after only one "slightly" heavier than suggested dose. Make sure you suck out as many as possible before/after you dose.
 
No problem I ordered it should be here in 2 days
 
works great but when I used it it also wiped out my huge l population on small starfish they cam crawling out of the rockworks and shriveled up at least a 100 of them
 
It causes Bristle Worms to act funky too. Mine came out of the rock and curled up into balls. Some died but not all.

I second that. Just dosed my invert QT with FWE and a bunch of my bristle worms died. Do follow the instructions to siphon out as many of the flat worms as possible first, and as they die, and be prepared with carbon and water changes. I lost a couple of wrasses to FWE on one occasion.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new