Flat worm found on torch coral

steve 1965

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 28, 2023
Messages
158
Reaction score
30
Location
maryland
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a torch that was receding so I dipped it in reef primer I found what looks like a huge flat worm. I have the torch n a quarantine tank. Should I now add cipro to help with any tissue loss ?

IMG_3633.jpeg
 
You can give it a cipro bath to stop any infection. It should show improvement just by removing the pest I would guess.
 
You can give it a cipro bath to stop any infection. It should show improvement just by removing the pest I would guess.
How long should I leave the coral in cipro?
 
I have flatworm stop so I guess I should treat the tank?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new