Flatworm eggs?

PointerReefs

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 9, 2025
Messages
353
Reaction score
307
Location
Sacramento
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20260224_145118_D5AEEA46-FD4D-4859-8C6A-30953A944DA5.png
As the title states, found these at the base of my Blastomussa Merletti, I’m assuming they are flat worm eggs. Wanted a confirmation if I’m correct or not if anyone can chime in :) regardless I’m removing the coral to scrape them off and super glue.
 
Are you able to get a photo under white lights?
 
Are you able to get a photo under white lights?
20260225_050357_420159FF-E544-469E-8B3A-8614E623F400.png
Here’s a photo when I removed it from the tank. I removed it already but still would like to know. My wrasses are usually doing pretty good and I hadn’t see any come in on any of the frags..
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new