Flatworm exit with clam question

DenverSaltyFarm

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 16, 2018
Messages
1,000
Reaction score
3,122
Location
Denver
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a pretty big outbreak of flatworms, I've tried many natural means to knock down the numbers with different fish, but they are going out of control. I know that when the flatworm dies it emits toxins and that's what you want to remove. Wondering if anyone treated a tank before with a clam? seeing if the clam did good?

thank you
 
I’ve treated for flatworms with exit in a separate container, and it worked for me, that combined with a wrasse like a sixline or melanarus In the DT should help get a hold of the little devils.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new