Flatworm HELP!!

SunnyD123

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 31, 2020
Messages
18
Reaction score
18
Location
Boise
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,
Ive been absolutely BATTLING flat worm ever since the edition on my torch. I have flat worn exit and it says it doesn’t effect corals but they significantly look affected when the flatworm exit gets put in. I follow directions exactly but they keep on coming back. I do it every seven days. I’d love to hear some help. Thanks guys
 
Add a predator like leapord or yellow corris wrasse. It won't solve but it will help.
 
Add a predator like leapord or yellow corris wrasse. It won't solve but it will help.
Would a Pigmy Angel be good? I just picked one up today.
 
Would a Pigmy Angel be good? I just picked one up today.
Doubtful. They algea small crustaceans and sponges.
How big is your tank?
 
You can look at a scooter blenny. They are a dragnet and will need special care after food source is gone
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new