Flatworm type?

mdbronco

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
165
Reaction score
78
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any idea which fw type this is and if so, should I work to eradicate via FW Exit or let it run it’s course?
3AD2438E-8DDB-453B-B246-AA28CE47673E.jpeg
 
I cant see the pic...could be my phone...
 
The white ones diet is mostly pods from what I have experienced. In my fuge they seem to disappear after a month or so. Came in on some macro algae I think.
 
Ok thanks all. I also am seeing the same shape as these but brown (acoel). Still better to let them run their own course vs nuking them? I guess the only thing I'm concerned with is the population getting out of hand and having a massive die-off, which ironically is what I'd cause with FW Exit etc. Thoughts?
 
I have red flat worms in my fuge. Oh no Mr Bill. I tried to kill them off with FW Exit and Prazi Pro. They came back. After 3 tries I gave up. I hired a friend to keep them out of my tank. Say hello to my friend, Mr Wrasse.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new