Flavo Anthias Or Sunburst Anthias

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tims reef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tims reef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 5, 2025
Messages
92
Reaction score
16
Location
Philippines
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What should I get, 4 sunburst anthias or 2 flavo and 2 sunburst?
 
personally I'd prefer the larger group of sunburst, but that's all it is, a preference :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.0%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.1%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.6%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new