Fleece roller compatibility

  • Thread starter Thread starter jordanrb
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jordanrb

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 28, 2025
Messages
214
Reaction score
58
Location
Toronto
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know of a fleece roller that fits the RedSea desktop cube 20g? I have been looking and cannot find anything. RedSea makes theirs for almost every other one but their desktop seriese.
 
Look into nature dimensions!
Would the Redsea nano mat not fit it?
 
Look into nature dimensions!
Would the Redsea nano mat not fit it?
Im a HUGE fan of ND, and hve 2 myself, but I dont think they make a plate for Red Seas. But I could be wrong. Id contact Peter or YK at ND. They respond QUICK.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new