FlexingFishSticks

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh man thats early isn't it!!!

So cool, what games did you snag?
Official release date is tomorrow I somehow got it a day early. I’m not complaining haha. I got Call of Duty which doesn’t release until Friday I believe. So I’ll jus be playing the games they give access to online halo, mortal Kombat, madden, etc

OP
OP
FlexingFishSticks

FlexingFishSticks

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You disappeared on my watch list. Happy turkey day.
Scoly looks niccceee. How is it doing?
Haha it’s ok it happens to me too! It’s doing great I should post an update haha been busy with work had to go back into the office :(

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha it’s ok it happens to me too! It’s doing great I should post an update haha been busy with work had to go back into the office :(
Whats up havent seen you on in a while you ok

OP
OP
FlexingFishSticks

FlexingFishSticks

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whats up havent seen you on in a while you ok
Man I know sorry! Miss all you guys!! Hope everyone is doing well!! I received your Christmas cards thank you so much @MERKEY and @Erin O beautiful family! I sent my cards out on Thursday so hopefully everyone gets them soon! Been a crazy month for me! Had my parents come visit from San Francisco and the new covid restrictions making life and work very inconvenient! I was doing personal training mainly but as of I dec 1st I picked up a second job as a licensed insurance agent / broker. I was doing my training in office and then 5 days in they sent me home with bunch of equipment. I def got a lot of catching up to do and lots of build thread updates !

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Man I know sorry! Miss all you guys!! Hope everyone is doing well!! I received your Christmas cards thank you so much @MERKEY and @Erin O beautiful family! I sent my cards out on Thursday so hopefully everyone gets them soon! Been a crazy month for me! Had my parents come visit from San Francisco and the new covid restrictions making life and work very inconvenient! I was doing personal training mainly but as of I dec 1st I picked up a second job as a licensed insurance agent / broker. I was doing my training in office and then 5 days in they sent me home with bunch of equipment. I def got a lot of catching up to do and lots of build thread updates !
Glad to see you are doing well!!

Oh man talk about a job change, but better than no job ;)

OP
OP
FlexingFishSticks

FlexingFishSticks

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad to see you are doing well!!

Oh man talk about a job change, but better than no job ;)
Thanks man you as well thank you for the card! I know right I’m very grateful to be working especially during this time!

Erin O

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm glad to hear you're doing well! I was starting to worry about you! I hope you and your parents had a wonderful visit :) How's the new job going?

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 31 83.8%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Other

Votes: 2 5.4%
Back