FlexingFishSticks Covid Sanity Tank

F i s h y

2nd In Command. Where is Frank's firebug badge?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A5AB534D-340C-419C-ACC8-3A9CADE03804.jpeg

Woke up this morning and you know the rest........rip
Flex! What happened? Hope you are doing well. It's been a minute...

tricky_tran

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure what happened and what you need, but i found this on SoCalireefs, not sure if its available, shows pending. $300 for 90 gal tank, stand and sump is a great deal. I asked if it was still available, waiting on response. i can help pick it up for you if needed too. I got some salt too. LMK..

OP
OP
FlexingFishSticks

FlexingFishSticks

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry guys jus finished cleaning everything up and setting up 2 small spare tanks I had for my fish and coral. Fish are all okay corals are ok for now hopefully they stay good as The sudden change in flow lighting and water chemistry etc is probably not ideal for them. @revhtree my tank sprung a huge leak from the bottom seam hidden by the rubber trim. I was able to catch it after about 7 gallons leaked all over my apartment. @tricky_tran thank you so much for all the care and concern wish I saw your message sooner to save you the work my apologies! I plan on putting an order for a AIO tank tomorrow after i have some rest LOL. @Fishy65 i been good very busy lol I jus silently creep on here but hope everyone is well! @fishguy242 @MERKEY @Erin O @sfin52 @LRT etc stay tuned for the new and improved build thread haha!

tricky_tran

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry guys jus finished cleaning everything up and setting up 2 small spare tanks I had for my fish and coral. Fish are all okay corals are ok for now hopefully they stay good as The sudden change in flow lighting and water chemistry etc is probably not ideal for them. @revhtree my tank sprung a huge leak from the bottom seam hidden by the rubber trim. I was able to catch it after about 7 gallons leaked all over my apartment. @tricky_tran thank you so much for all the care and concern wish I saw your message sooner to save you the work my apologies! I plan on putting an order for a AIO tank tomorrow after i have some rest LOL. @Fishy65 i been good very busy lol I jus silently creep on here but hope everyone is well! @fishguy242 @MERKEY @Erin O @sfin52 @LRT etc stay tuned for the new and improved build thread haha!
I assumed it was a leaking tank and remembered that tank for sale on SoCaliReefs where i creep on every so often.

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Oh man so sorry to see this. If I was closer I'd give you a tank and equipment for holding.

Good new that everything is ok for the moment. A little light and environment change is better than losing it all!

If there's anything we can help with via snail mail don't hesitate to ask!

YOU GOT THIS
Lets Go Yes GIF by Cameo

OP
OP
FlexingFishSticks

FlexingFishSticks

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh man so sorry to see this. If I was closer I'd give you a tank and equipment for holding.

Good new that everything is ok for the moment. A little light and environment change is better than losing it all!

If there's anything we can help with via snail mail don't hesitate to ask!

YOU GOT THIS
Lets Go Yes GIF by Cameo
Thank you for the support! Will def reach out for advice if need be! Hope all is well with ya !

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
WOW...bummer ,glad to hear your doing good,fish and corals ,saved in time.. ;)
are you going to start another tank.?bigger??:)
sorry to hear..kinda stinks....
be well ,talk to you soon..:cool:

OP
OP
FlexingFishSticks

FlexingFishSticks

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WOW...bummer ,glad to hear your doing good,fish and corals ,saved in time.. ;)
are you going to start another tank.?bigger??:)
sorry to hear..kinda stinks....
be well ,talk to you soon..:cool:
I want too I’m still in debates with my significant other on size / color of stand and if I’m even gonna get the green light haha!

OP
OP
FlexingFishSticks

FlexingFishSticks

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s some beautiful splam! Oh man tank situation is lame right now I have a 20 gallon cube and a 10 gallon cube holding my fish and coral for now. I got my gf to agree on potentially the new reef lx from waterbox as long as it’s white however it’s like been out of stock so patiently waiting...

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fast forward today and my tank is doing great ! Unfortunately like most on here I’ve had some ups and downs some losses and victories. My candy cane didn’t make it I had 2 cleaner shrimp that kept picking at it which didn’t help and it also had some Aiptasia on it so I removed it from the tank along with the cleaner shrimp back Tk the LFS they went ( no regrets). My blue spot jawfish went carpet surfing despite having a lid he managed to shoot one the one tiny opening I had....‘‘twas a very sad day...other than that things have been good! My tank parameters are always spot on and consistent. Here are some most recent shots of my tank! Thank you for following along in my journey greatly appreciated oh and there’s my dinner currently ;Woot

DEA5B8B2-3064-4142-AAFC-96750257E370.jpeg 98C8DAB2-EF37-43C7-AB85-1FB01AE9D988.jpeg 780049DC-9E67-4E31-A785-260387C2B30A.jpeg 651B87D1-F077-4AC9-9998-451C38AA0FD1.jpeg D5ED8E08-5650-4BBB-9A13-62C246BACA88.jpeg 89E7AC5C-DF27-4FAE-B1FC-1DE61D93149C.jpeg F265DD24-7EB9-449C-803B-AD1E58798B39.jpeg
615527B8-429B-448D-A8EE-888E097E1397.jpeg
food pic.
bonus points. :cool:

Back