Float Switch in sump

  • Thread starter Thread starter ReefPup
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ReefPup

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 17, 2024
Messages
122
Reaction score
82
Location
Washington State
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I have a Fluval Flex 32.5 and I am adding a sump. I will probably use the eshoppes pf-300 hob overflow and I have a sicce 3.0 pump. I was wondering where i could get a float switch that has a like a plug so if the float is up the plug is on and if down its off. I just want a way to prevent the pump from flooding my apartment if the overflow siphon stops or something. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new