floating berghia

  • Thread starter Thread starter Harpo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
floating and moving. I suck them up with the included pipette and place them near some aiptasia.
 
Why do I find my berghia floating?
Surface tension. Kill the current. Knock them down. Knock the air sticking to them off and give them a chance to attach and take off before turning the current back on
 
Surface tension. Kill the current. Knock them down. Knock the air sticking to them off and give them a chance to attach and take off before turning the current back on
like he said ;)
 
I use an air pump with airstone, set on the lowest setting possible, and still find them floating once in a while. The squishy little bois really can't handle flow 🙂
 
I have noticed this in our breeding tanks. I believe it has something to do with them trying to naturally drift to a different part of the ocean in real life.

Check out https://berghiatogo.com/

If anyone is in need of berghias.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new