Floating Reef

jtone_philthy_aquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure but I have used the Marco cement in the past and it works great. I made small batches at a time and would build a section and just kept on doing it that way because it actually sets very quickly. So if worst comes to worst you can experiment with it on your own. I met a guy that would build crazy rock structures and he actually sold some at rap last year but I can’t for the life of me remember the name of his company if u can find the vendor list from rap tx 2023 id imagine that he would be listed. All of his structures had frag plug sized holes all throughout so corals can easily be placed and removed if need be. Ik top shelf sells structures but I’m not sure if they would be willing to ship them out.

VintageReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know where ready made floating reef scapes can be bought?

thanks

VintageReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Too bad west mariculture closed shop. I would buy another in a heartbeat. The former owner is selling the business rights / plans / instructions / materials suppliers info if You want to take over…

Look at the last post in that thread…they have true floating shelves in magnets holding up 10lb weights at the farthest point from the glass…

633D97E4-27D2-42BA-8D42-AC750C4B03B5.jpeg

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 51 73.9%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back