Florida game

GPhiAce

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone watching the Florida game? I am looking for somewhere to watch the game. I usually tailgate at school then go home to watch the game, but this is a kinda big game.

fsu1dolfan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Depends what side you are on.....If you are for Tennessee i would probably stay home...the line is 30 points and PTI was saying 58.....i hate gators! Would be worth it if you think Tennessee has a shot though!

Last edited:

Blackhawk Fan

Jedi Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Vols have no shot. Kiffin never should have made those comments when he was hired. The Gators have been waiting all summer for this. It's going to be an ugly one sided game.

ct_vol

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That quote was taken out of context... Vols may not have much of a shot, but I don't think the Gators have been waiting for this game all summer long either... We won't be of that status until we improve... We are improving slowly but surely...

I'll be watching the game, but not sure if I'll be home or in Nashville... I'll likely be home again...

OP
OP
GPhiAce

GPhiAce

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know we are going to lose, I just want to see it. Let me know if you are watching the game here Randy

ct_vol

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I'm home, you're more than welcome to come over again Paul... :)

digidana

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
we were supposed to go to bristol but the rain ruined that plan. i talked to richard, and we could have a football thing here if anybody wants to. it will definately be on here. we could do food, etc. and we've got the room.

i know we're a little ways out, but its not THAT bad. only about 15 minutes from the east 640/40 split. let me know if ya'll wanna.

mkenochm

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't think we will win but I do think our defense will help to keep the score down on Flordia's side. I think Flordia's defense will score most of the points for Flordia on turn overs from the offense but we will see what happens tomorrow.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 55 77.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 5.6%

Back