Florida

Item Price
$100
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

fishnugget1

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 9, 2015
Messages
365
Reaction score
57
Location
Parkland, Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1 Giesman Custom Stellar Top. White Glossy. Has 4 T-5 and room for LEDS. Had white custom brackets made. Hanging Kit. $200 Over $900 new. (Extra New Ballast)

1 Redsea Wave 45- $100



1 Ice Cap Large CO2 Scubber- $100.



1 Neptune LDK Leak Detector- Brand New $100


1 Ice Cap Battery Backup- $75


1 Skimz 5000DC Pump & Controller- Brand New- $125


1 Tunze 7095 Multi Controller $100.

(2) Tunze 6095 -528-2510 GPH- $100 ea.

(2) Tunze 6105- 700-3400 GPH- $$100 Ea Older Controller

1 AquaMaxx Protein Skimmer Q3- $100
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new