Flow for a 55 gal sps tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter darylb94
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
The rw-4's are a little undersized for a 48" tank. You will need at least one rw8.
 
Didnt do anything with the power heads last night as I was flat out moving the house around hopefully tonight or tomorrow
 
Some of the sps in my tank now

uploadfromtaptalk1410314648813.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1410314655687.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1410314663334.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1410314672232.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1410314680603.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new