Flow in a 93cube

Telefonica007

unregistered
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2013
Messages
610
Reaction score
2
Location
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone.. I know there are probably a dozen started threads about powerhead placement and flow in a cube but I just want a few ideas. I'm running a Wp40 and two other smaller powerheads in my cube. I have a dead spot along the back of the tank but sand is kicking up a bit. I've try different angles for everything. Any advice?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new