Flow options with 1 inch glass

Royal_pudding

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 15, 2022
Messages
118
Reaction score
109
Location
Iceland
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all
So a tank that is 120 inches wide and has 1 inch thick glass. Im pretty stripped of options for wavemakers / gyres.
Maxspect has a extra strong magnet available for their Gyres but I havent heard if they work well or not.
What have you done for flow under these circumstances?
 

I Believe these would work as well, I have 2 and they are great​

powerheadsTunze Turbelle Stream 3+ with Controller​

 
Some of the other Tunze pumps are also rated for 1" glass, for example the 6255 eco. I would look at the specs on all their pumps, they have the glass thickness listed for each one on their website.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new