Flower Anemone Appreciation Thread

solitude127

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 28, 2010
Messages
707
Reaction score
444
Location
Torrance, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Post your favorite Flower Nems here. I was introduced to them about a year ago and just absolutely love the color they have. Here are a few of mine.
20170112_195736-M.jpg


20170112_195655-M.jpg


i-PQHdcDc-M.jpg
 
I need to post up a few pics of some of mine. I think my favorite ultra rock nems are the ones that @ReefersDirect posts up. They got some crazy ones!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new