Flower City Frag Fest II

  • Thread starter Thread starter PicassoDan
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Yes, I will be there selling in the hobbyist area. It's a great little event that's continually growing. Highly recommended local event.
swap.jpg 53121259_2432173250149383_3434015744029884416_o.jpg
 
Would love to go, but I work until 4 on saturday.

Why do all the cool events take place on weekends? I guess thats what I get for working and living in a tourist town.
 
The fall FCFF sounds like it will be much bigger. Much larger venue with more vendor space.
 
So, I thought it was pretty cool too see so many people into reefing in one place. It was definitely a bit crowded, especially at first there was basically a line for a few of the tanks; Randy O's for example was hard to get to for the first hour. There was definitely a lot of cool stuff, but a lot of it seemed about the same price as you could find at a retail store. I think a couple of the hobbyists had better pricing and sold most of what was in their tanks, but I was surprised that most of the vendors went home with at least half of what they came with.
It was essentially a large selling convention. It was still a good time though.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new