Flower pot coral experts , is this normal?

  • Thread starter Thread starter FugeTown
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Thank you for the compliments on my tank, my clownfish swim everywhere and surprisingly my bully of a damsel that's a beast accepted them which he'll swim with them sometimes lol since I put the flowerpot on the sand bed coincidentally near where the clowns sleep they will swim inside of it or host it . Not sure if they actually are feeding it but it's a really cool site. Here's a pic for you , so funny how they like swimming in there.
IMG_1463.JPG
 
You don’t have a file fish do you? Mine went rogue and demolished my flower pot before I knew it was even him. No more flowers and File is now in the Fuge!
 
You don’t have a file fish do you? Mine went rogue and demolished my flower pot before I knew it was even him. No more flowers and File is now in the Fuge!
No rogue, but my Flower pot coral is humongous now compared to when I posted it. My clownfish love to swim inside it and treat it with respect.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new