Fluconizole - long term micro dose?

Imnyifan

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 22, 2016
Messages
12
Reaction score
7
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bryopsis treatment... works great, almost. I feel like it always comes back. Found it in my sump after a treatment apprx. 6 months ago.

So far I've only seen a single mention of performing a full treatment and then continuing with a significantly reduced concentration thereafter. I just ordered a double dose and I'm jumping on it early, but after the first treatment... experience with a maintenance dose? anyone... or simply follow up with a second phase?

GO! and thanks
 
I've treated it about 4 times now, always comes back..... Eventually. Not sure a long term dose would good for the coral.

I've just learned to deal with it, and pluck it out when it gets in large "colonies".
 
Upvote 0
I’d definitely consider it, except I use carbon (and see things go downhill, probably from allelopathy) when I don’t. Maybe just treatments every few months?
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new