Fluorescence 2

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mitchell
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Gorgeous man! How are you setting up for this shot?
 
Thanks Rev

Set up is as follows.

Barrier filter on lens
Exciter filter on OFF Camera flash

Flash set to Manual-Full Power 1-1 105 zoom

For this one I held the flash right up against the glass. The coral was about 3" in

Camera settings

Manual
RAW
200ISO
f/10
1/250

In Photoshop

RAW processor CS5

I set clarity to 25

That's all

In Photoshop

Levels
Black point Level
Click on a dark area of the image.

That's it!!

Hope that helps
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new