Fluval 13.5 and Ai Blade Grow

Tag&BagThatFrag

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 24, 2024
Messages
10
Reaction score
1
Location
Arizona
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there, I hope someone has experience with using the AI Blade Grow light on a Fluval 13.5 I've found that it is quite a popular light and can be amazing under the correct settings. I currently have two clowns in the tank, a gsp frag, and a BTA on the way. My LFS put me on a very low percentage schedule compared to all presets I find and when I select a preset as my schedule my fish have very bad reactions to it. Does anyone have a recommendation for a schedule?
 
Hi there, I hope someone has experience with using the AI Blade Grow light on a Fluval 13.5 I've found that it is quite a popular light and can be amazing under the correct settings. I currently have two clowns in the tank, a gsp frag, and a BTA on the way. My LFS put me on a very low percentage schedule compared to all presets I find and when I select a preset as my schedule my fish have very bad reactions to it. Does anyone have a recommendation for a schedule?
Did you post this exact same question on the AI/hydra prime group on FB? I swear I seen this exact post and it was answered no?
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new