Fluval digital thermometer

mazza

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 8, 2024
Messages
67
Reaction score
12
Location
dublin Ireland
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all I’ve recently purchased this fluval thermometer as I had the basic glass one before hand just wondering how accurate these are as my old one currently shows 26 degrees Celsius thanks.


image.jpg
 
Hi all I’ve recently purchased this fluval thermometer as I had the basic glass one before hand just wondering how accurate these are as my old one currently shows 26 degrees Celsius thanks.


image.jpg
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

Sorry - I’ve never used this brand, but most digital thermometers are relatively accurate.

This one doesn’t have a remote probe though? It reads through the tank wall? Those are inherently less accurate due to variation in tank wall thickness.

The best thing to do would be to confirm its accuracy with a known accurate thermometer.
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new