• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Fluval Evo 13.5 and Current Loop IC LED System

Ikikimo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No livestock, selling to move into a different tank. System is 2 months old, have all original boxes.

Selling a Fluval 13.5 Evo with an intank Media Basket, Fluval 50w heater, Refugium Grow Light and Fluval PS2 Skimmer for a total of 200$ picked up in Vallejo, CA

I also have an upgraded lighting system from current USA. It includes the Loop IC controller, IC Led 24” Bar and Light bracket for a total of 100$ picked up in Vallejo, CA.

I’m willing to sell as a package at lower cost, 250$ for the entire package, ready to be cycled.

No shipping, money talks. Willing to meet halfway depending on location.

A27EB466-F69C-4323-BD13-50B079CC0025.jpeg

OP
OP
Ikikimo

Ikikimo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am willing to ship at buyers expense.

Intank Media Basket and refugium grow light combo - 50$ + shipping
PS2 Skimmer - 50$ +shipping
Loop IC 24" Bar, Controller and Bracket - 100$ +shipping
Evo 13.5 and Heater - 100$ plus shipping

Will ship it all for 250$ plus shipping at a discounted rate.

All original boxes included, I would obviously prefer the tank to be a local sale to avoid potential shipping damage but will ship at buyers risk (again OG box and packing materials will be included). Id love to sell as a complete package all of it will fit in the tank box. The exception is the original box for the IC loop system and bracket, I would just wrap and put in inside the box to save the buyer shipping costs. I get a shipping discount with UPS to assist the buyer.

Thank you!

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 47 21.3%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 161 72.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 4.5%
Back